3.18.2009

Us Lately

Sorry for my lack of posts in the past few days. We're back in MN and enjoying the fab weather...not as much time to blog! Here's what we've been up to...

...babysitting our sweet as a peach niece Isabella so her Mommy could go on a birthday date.

...being a wild woman, hair and all!

...visiting Papa & MeMa Sieh in Iowa, and playing with cousin Malachi! And getting suckers and ice cream and all kinds of treats and cuddles from our wonderful grandparents!

...reading and playing with my awesome Grandpa & Grandma B! Reading some of the same books Mommy was read as a baby...so special! They also gave me my first taste of taco pizza, YUM!

...enjoying our favorite snack, Great-Grandma's breadsticks! What a perfect finger food.

Wowza, that was a big bite Miss Elly!

...taking Sunday afternoon naps all cuddled up with my favorite guy, Daddy. :)

1 comment:

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

Aww so much fun! I love road trips. And I especially love road trips to see family!