11.04.2008

Awarded

Wow, my first award! I was tagged by Jamie, who keeps it real (and quite humorous) about life with her 5 sweet ones.



I am supposed to name six things I am thankful for. Here goes:

1. The Lord and his never-ending grace, mercy, faithfulness and love for me.

2. My family, two babies and amazing husband. Also for my extended family - the most wonderful parents and siblings. I have awesome in-laws, too!

3. Our home church here in MN. Outstanding leadership, amazing church family. They teach me how to live out God's word.

4. Our freedom in the U.S.A. and those who fight (in every way) to defend it.

5. That I can stay home with my precious children every day...worth every moment.

6. The XC team at NCU. They bless and challenge me. And they keep me in shape! :)

No comments: