11.18.2008

Leap Frog Steal

Hey all you Christmas shopping mamas out there...I've got a deal for you!

I've had my eye on a Leap Frog fridge toy for my babes for awhile now. A few of our friends have them and their kids enjoy them SO much...keeps kids in the kitchen but out of your way...educational...etc., etc., etc. If you are at all interested in this product as a Christmas gift - let me tell you how to get one (normally around $20) for $6!!!

Target is running a sale on all Leap Frog fridge toys right now. Many of them (animal sounds, fridge DJ, colors/vehicles) are on sale for $14.24. The fridge phonics set is on sale for $19.99.



Leap Frog Fridge Phonics set

To get the BEST deal, though, you need the coupons! There is a Target coupon online or in their toy catalog for $5 off a fridge toy. Also, if you go to leapfrog.com and create a "learning path" for your child, you can get an extra $3 off (plus some other discounts on toys for older kids). Combine the two coupons with the sale prices and voila...Merry Christmas to all!

I just love a good deal! :)

No comments: