4.27.2009

Baby Sieh #3

Caleb and I are thrilled to announce that our family will be expanding by (another) sweet baby this November! Due date is November 20! We will have our hands full but know this is the Lord's will for our family and we're trusting Him...we are VERY excited!

Elly and Cameron are excited to be big siblings too...they are best pals now so I can't even imagine the fun they will have with a third musketeer!

Here is an ultrasound picture of our precious one at 9 weeks. Amazing!


Thank you for sharing in our excitement and for your love and prayers!!

Psalm 127:3-4: "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth."

9 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

Congrats!! That is wonderful! I am so excited for you guys!

Lori said...

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SIEH'S! I'm so excited for you and your family!

Janel said...

I TOTALLY picture you guys with a big, loving family! HOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Jamie Willow said...

oh my goodness!!!! if you are planning to have six then you are half way there :) lol

I am so happy for you guys and will be praying for you lots!!!

Annie said...

congrats! i was just talking to a friend yesterday who had her 3rd baby around the same time as miles. All her kids are 18 months apart and she said it was MUCH easier going from 2 to 3 as opposed to going from 1 to 2 so i am sure you will do great.

Anonymous said...

Michelle!!! Yay! So excited for you guys.
Weeee!!! The fun begins! :)

Jordan@Me and My 8 said...

I am so happy for you guys! You make such cute little "buns"! Can't wait to see what this one will look like!!!

RachelMarie said...

AHHHHHH!!!! How exciting! I'm SOOOOOO excited for you! :)

Unknown said...

congrats! how exciting!