- Cameron was 7 lbs, 21.5 inches, and arrived 1 day early.
- Elly was 7 lbs, 10 oz, 21 inches, and arrived 1 week early.
- This baby (boy) is predicted by the dr to be 9-10 lbs, and will arrive 3 days early.
- They told me Cameron was going to be 9-10 lbs as well.
- I have been measuring a little large for my dates for about 3 weeks now.
- I'm retaining water like a mad woman.
- This past week, I've had the worst heartburn I've ever experienced.
- Surprisingly, I've gotten kicked in the ribs very few times.
- Boys are (traditionally) bigger than girls.
- They say babies get bigger each pregnancy... :)
Hedge Your Bets
Giving in, due to many (crazy) requests for a belly photo of myself. I am posting two, and also taking predictions for baby boy's stats. Here is some background information to couple with the photos that may or may not influence your bet: